Sale Agreed €190,000 - Townhouse
3 THE MILLS, BALLYVOURNEY, CO. CORK P12 PR26
“Traditional Townhouse of Character and Distinction”
OM2 are delighted to offer for sale, this exceptional 3-bedroom townhouse which has been enhanced and extended by its present owners to a very high standard, providing a stylish home of comfort and convenience.
No doubt this property will benefit from the soon to be opened Ballyvourney/Macroom bypass which will remove most of the passing traffic.
The property has parking to front and rear as well as a large rear garden.
3 The Mills is close to all the amenities that the thriving village of Ballyvourney has to offer such as,
• Primary & Secondary Level Schools
• Post Office.
• Shops including Centra, Cost Cutters and Dairygold.
• The Mills Inn, Abbey Hotel or Scannells Bar all within walking distance.
• Ballyvourney Health Centre with full time Doctor and Nurse next door.
• Day Care Centre.
• Cultural Centre in the Village.
• Sports Centre including G.A.A. Grounds.
• Bus Service.
• New Udarás Business hub in Colaiste Iosagain.
• Very high employment levels
• An Crúiscín Lán Café
• Christy Lucey Service Station.
• Running Track.
• Sensory Garden
• Rubbish Collection.
The soon to be opened bypass will dramatically reduce traffic levels and will make connectivity to Cork City and Killarney more attractive,
• Cork City is a 35-minute drive.
• Killarney is a 20-minute drive.
• Kerry airport 35-minute drive.
• Macroom is a 10-minute drive.
Glazed PVC Front Door
Wooden Floor; Marble Fireplace; Solid Fuel Stove; Shelving; Understairs Storage; Radiator; Blinds
Wooden Flooring; Part Tiled Walls; Fitted Kitchen Units with quartz countertop; Radiator; Blinds
Tiled Floor; Plumbed for Washing Machine & Dryer; Door to Side
Wooden Floor; French Doors o Rear; Radiator; Blinds
Tiled Floor; Stand in Electric Shower; White Ware; Fitted Cabinet; Heated Radiator/Towel Rail; Glazed Window
Carpet; Velux Window over Landing
Carpet; Radiator; Curtains
Carpet; Radiator; Curtains
Tiled Floor; White Ware; Fitted Cabinet
Entrance to rear garden at side with plenty of parking
Concrete drive to front
Oil Fired Central Heating
EXCEPTIONAL 3-BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
ENHANCED AND EXTENDED
STYLISH HOME OF COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
PARKING TO FRONT
LARGE REAR GARDEN
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 112225016
Energy Performance Indicator: 293.66 kWh/m2/yr
Disclaimer: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, measurement or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.