Cluain Oir, Currabeha, Crookstown, Co. Cork.
Totally refurbished, traditional Farmhouse, set on a lovely site with a superb aspect enjoying fabulous countryside views and just a 20-minute commute to Cork City.
Nestled between the Lee Valley Villages of Kilmurry and Crookstown, this is a ready to move into home with no expense having been spared by the present owners who have lovingly restored and improved the property in recent years with the outcome being a comfortable cosy warm home of distinction and character.
The attractive stone-built outhouses which neatly surround the recently concreted front parking area, could easily be converted or indeed are suitable for storage in their present condition. There is a primary school bus service to the gate.
Here is a list of the recent works carried out to the property.
* House totally dry lined, re-wired and re-plumbed.
* Floors replaced.
* Walls and ceilings have 50mm insulation.
* Externally re-plastered.
* New slate roof.
* Newly fitted private well, pump and filter.
* New storm and sewer pipes.
* Newly fitted windows and doors.
* New wood burning stove and chimney re-lined.
* Large garage with roller shutter door, c. 36 m2.
* CCTV cameras front and rear.
Tiled floor; carpeted stairs and landing.
Carpet; alcove with shelving; blinds; dual aspect; inset wood burning stove; tastefully decorated.
Dual aspect; wood effect laminate floor; alcove; under stairs storage; wood burning stove; blinds; radiator.
Wood effect laminate flooring; fitted kitchen with hob and built in oven; radiator; French doors to utility; extractor fan.
Utility & Guest W.C.
Tiled floor; white suite; part tiled walls; radiator; shelving.
Stairs and landing; Fully carpeted; radiator on landing; feature staircase; hot-press.
Bedroom 1: Carpet; dual aspect; fitted wardrobes; blinds.
Bathroom: Fully tiled; timber panelling to bath; electric shower; radiator; wall light.
Bedroom 2, to Front:
Carpet; blinds; radiator; fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3, to rear:
Carpet; radiator; fitted wardrobes.
Private Rear Garden laid out to lawn, and secure concreted enclosure. AMV: €300,000
- TOTALLY REFURBISHED TRADITIONAL FARMHOUSE
- FABULOUS COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- ATTRACTIVE STONE BUILT OUTHOUSES
- PRIMARY SCHOOL BUS SERVICE TO THE GATE
- 20 MINUTES FROM CORK CITY
- SITE MEASURES 0.64 OF AN ACRE
- EIRCODE P14 YC66
BER No: 114653553
Energy Performance Indicator: 161.22 kWh/m2/yr