Sold €395,000 - Detached House
“IT’S A LIFESTYLE CHOICE”
Exceptional 4 bedroom bungalow on an elevated south facing site overlooking the Bride Valley, and East Muskerry.
· Only 15 minutes to Cork City.
· Very generous living space.
· Church, School and Creche, close by.
· A choice of second level Schools within 10 minutes.
· Only 6 minutes to Ballincollig By-Pass.
· Close to an abundance of sporting facilities, including:- Lee Valley Golf Club, Lakewood Soccer and Tennis Facility, National Rowing Centre, Eire Og Hurling and Football Club and All Weather Pitches,
Ballincollig Rugby Club, and much much more.
· Farran Wood or Ballincollig Powermill Park for a leisurely stroll or brisk walk.
· Only 10 minutes to Balllincollig Shopping Centre.
The property is presented to a high standard on a specious c.0.6 acre site, with natural sod an stone boundary, gravel driveway and on site services.
Directions: At Farran Cross, take the road to your right towards Farran, coming from Ballncollig, take first left at hairpin bend and continue for c.0.6 miles going up Currahaly Hill, and the property is on your left.